We’re expanding our reach to new areas of the world. We’re proud to announce these new jewelry designs that benefit small communities in Brazil! In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we’ve listed just a few reasons we fell in love with this new group:
1. They use recycled, natural and sustainably harvested raw materials, such as acai seeds and oils from the Amazon as natural dyes.
2. They source the seeds from small communities in northern Brazil, and bring a steady source of income into these communities.
3. They focus on conservation and restoration of Brazilian culture and tradition.
4. Their products use eco-minded fashion to advocate for conservation and sustainability.
5. Let’s not fail to mention…this jewelry is SO beautiful!
Sustainably harvested acai seeds are the heart and soul of these new earrings and matching memory-wire bracelets. Due to the natural material and dye, the color in the acai beads is rich and multi-dimensional.
Each bracelet and earring is made by hand by crafter Viviane and her husband.
We’re so glad we connected with this group and we’re so happy to provide these products on our webstore! It is because of YOU our customers and supporters that we continue to grow and make a difference around the world. Obrigado!